10/26/11

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser

I received a full size sample of the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution Sensitive Face Cleanser from being a BzzAgent. I used it daily for a few weeks.  I usually stick to their lip balm (who doesn't love Burt's Bees lip balm!?!?), so I was super excited to try the facial cleanser. Its a white thick cream that isn't runny.  Retails for 10.00

Pros:
  • No fragrance! I loved this!!! Usually I get turned off really quickly to any type of cleanser that has some type of fragrance, mostly because it sticks on my face and I feel like I can't really wear my perfume. 
  • Didn't dry my skin out. I have tried so many other facial cleansers and they leave my skin really dry, which gets much worse in the winter. Burt's Bees definitely didn't leave my skin overly dry.
  • Light weight
  • It removed all of my make up, including waterproof mascara! Super impressed with that.


Cons: 
  • Can't think of any. Will absolutely be buying this when it runs out.


DISCLAIMER: The following blog reflects my personal experience with the mentioned product(s). I have no affiliation with the company(ies) represented nor was I paid to endorse the said products. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment