10/26/11

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream

I received a full size sample of the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream for being a BzzAgent. I used it twice daily for a few weeks.  Usually I have really really dry skin around my nose and chin, which gets much worse in the winter, lets just say I was pleasantly surprised with this moisturizer. Retails for 15.00

Pros:
  • No fragrance! None what so ever. Its the best. Sometimes I have a really hard time trying out a product when the fragrance turns me off, so this was the easiest way to not only avoid any skin irritation from the fragrance, but it kept me wanting to use it.
  • It really kept my skin moist all day. I would put it on in the morning before my make up and I was actually able to use powder and not have to use Mac Fix+ to take away any exaggeration of my dry skin. The moisturizer was very light and I was really surprised that it worked so well.


Cons: 
  • None that I can think of right now :)



DISCLAIMER: The following blog reflects my personal experience with the mentioned product(s). I have no affiliation with the company(ies) represented nor was I paid to endorse the said products. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment