10/18/12

Maggie Bags LeConte Messenger Bag



Oh my pretty bag!!!!!! Today I received my LeConte messenger bag. I've been waiting for this for MONTHS!!!!!!! Finally it's here and oh so worth the wait! I was just about to buy another Longchamp Tote but this bag came just in time that I definitely don't want a Longchamp or any other messenger bag.

Let's get a few things out of the way:

LeConte Messenger retail: 199.00

Buy yours at www.maggiebags.net

The bag is in chocolate. It's a smudge lighter than my pink/chocolate large tote but like all Maggie Bags it's just a matter of the recycled seatbelt webbing that's in stock.


The first thing I noticed was the incredible detail. Instead of boring clips or buckles, the LeConte messenger has adorable seatbelt clips! Love it!!!! Absolutely makes this bag unique and eye catching.
oh so stylish!!!
The bag is so roomy. And there are a ton of pockets. Under the main flap is a huge zippered pocket and then some larger pockets on the outside of the bag. The inside has the signature purple Maggie Bags lining with another huge zippered pocket and four smaller pockets. The sides of the bag also have two pockets (perfect for a water bottle or a mug).
Front pockets behind the flap are perfect for keys, pen, and lip gloss

Love these side pockets!!!!
Two huge zippered pockets plus more pockets....beautiful organizational space
I love the adjustable shoulder strap because right now I like keeping it on one shoulder but that might change in the winter.


Modeling pictures to come (it's a post call day and being a doctor is pretty hard work).


0 comments:

Post a Comment