CitySlips are a pair of flats that come folded up in a little adorable pouch that you can put in your bag/clutch and take with you when you are wearing heels. I am, on a good day, 5'2'' and I live in heels but there are times when it just gets a bit uncomfortable. I am not one of those girls that would take off my heels and walk around town barefoot (eww gross).
So there are a few different kinds of these ballet flats on the market right now (one by Dr. Scholl's called Fast Flats). City Slips has something that I haven't seen before, the pouch that holds the shoes folds out to a tote to hold your heels. How awesome is that?!?!? Who really wants to walk around carrying their shoes, so not fun!
The things I love about these flats:
- They are small, I can fold them up and put them in a largeish clutch (Pictures is the Maggie Bags Clutch) and I am good to go!
- The sole is very thick. I don't feel like I will step on something yucky and get it on my feet (def not the feeling I had with the Dr. Scholl's, the shoe and sole was so thin).
- They are super comfy! Sometimes ballet flats can be a little uncomfy but these have a good amount of cushion AND a nice sturdy sole so they are definitely a new love
- The black color has the perfect amount of shine and it will totally go with so many outfits!
Things I am not crazy about:
- I couldn't find a single thing! Strange I know!!!!! I always try to find something I am not 10)% happy about but I seriously couldn't!
These flats come in a few colors: Black, Gold, Silver and a two options (solid or snakeskin which is so adorb). They sell for 24.95 and are worth it! Competitors may sell for about 10.00 but you don't get a tote and the quaitly isn't as good as City Slips.
OldNavy Skinny Jeans, Pink Michael Kors Turtleneck, light pink cami from forever 21, pink bow heels from wetseal, Clutch Maggie Bags
Look of the Day:
Face: Revlon ColorStay foundation, MAC MSF in Smooth Merge, MAC Cheeky Bronze, Coach shimmer powder, Almay finishing powder
Eyes: urban decay primer, MAC Melton Mauve, Pink Freeze, Lucky Tom in crease, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, One by One Mascara
Lips: Revlon lipstain in Frenzy, Chanel lip gloss in Glossimer