3/21/11

Sigma Brush Review

The original blog is no longer active, but I wanted to write that my initial review was positive however in the youtube comment section of the video there was a rep for Sigma that was very rude and mean to some of my subscribers.  That sparked my initial dislike for Sigma.  Then I had a LOT of issues with the brushes and have essentially given up on the customer service.  Would I recommend them? I can't really say yes or no because its been two years since I've dealt with them and a lot can change in that time.

Dislikes:

  • Shedding: the face brushes shed like crazy! I stopped using the 150 because after I used it I would look like I was growing crazy insane facial hair!
  • Color fading of the black brushes
  • Customer Service:  Any company rep that would be mean to one of my subscribers on my video comments is just not professional and makes me think less of the company.
Likes:
  • Eye brushes: they are pretty good EXCEPT the black blender brush (I can't find it on the site any more), they shed and fade and are just not worth using. 
Video:




(This writer is not have any financial disclosures with Sigma Beauty, product was not provided to this write by Sigma Beauty)

0 comments:

Post a Comment