WARNING: this is a really harsh process for the bag, you've got to moisturize the bags after the handles/leather dries.
- Cut the mr. clean magic eraser into smaller pieces.
- Wet the mr. clean magic eraser with water and ring it out. Make sure its not soaking wet.
- On a small spot of leather rub it in small circles, you don't need to apply too much pressure and don't rub it very fast.
- Move onto another spot until you've cleaned all your leather. It will look dark and wet, just let it dry for about 24hrs.
- After its dried moisturize the leather (I use Loving My Bags).