3/29/11

Maggie Bags Laptop Bag Review

Yesterday I posted the review of the Maggie Bags Hobo and today I will be focusing on the Laptop bag.  I received this bag 2 years ago but my opinions haven't changed a bit.  I used this bag a LOT, it was a go to carry on bag for me (second only to the Vuitton Neverfull).

Buy a Maggie Bag Today: http://www.maggiebags.net


What I love about this bag:

So basically I think messenger bags in general do not look good on me so I am mostly a tote girl.  But there was something about this Maggie Bag that was nice on me.  I didn't hate the way it looked on me.  Maybe it was the pretty interior that made me smile every time I opened it (by you now you probably know how obsessed I am with bag interiors haha).  I like that it has the option to carry it multiple ways: handheld, cross body, or over the shoulder.  This way I can definitely accommodate how I carry it based on size or how heavy it is.  The bag on its own is light but it can get heavy when its stuffed.  I also love that it has metal feet on the bottom of the bag.  Complete peace of mind when putting it on the floor because you know the bag will be fine.  It looks the same as when I got it 2 years ago!  Seriously this bag ages really well.

What I am not so crazy about:

Only one thing, the adjustable strap always slips after using it so I am readjusting it at the end of the day. Not a big deal.






Photobucket


Check out the super cute satin purple interior with tons of slots for cards, pens, phone, etc. LOVE IT

Photobucket

It can fit a 3 inch binder and a 13" laptop at the same time!

Photobucket

Photobucket


This time there is a clipboard, Coach Demi, and more!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Modeling Pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





(this writer is not currently affiliated with Maggie Bags and was not paid to specifically to do this review)

0 comments:

Post a Comment