3/20/11

L'OREAL Lash Serum and Mascara Review

What: L'OREAL Lash Serum and Mascara Review

Likes:
The mascara is excellent!  After I used the full size sample I was given I purchased it again, that's how good it was.  The lash extending primer is better than most primers I have used in the past, it definitely adds a lot of length, volume, and definition....yup all 3 were improved dramatically, that is something that not all mascaras can do!  In terms of removal, I have no complaints, it comes off easily and doesn't leave any residue.  Even a year after making the video review, its still one of my top mascaras.

Dislikes:
The lash serum, over all didn't really like it.  Made my eyes puffy :(


Video!!!! (watch it for before and after pictures)






(This writer was asked to do this review. received the product for free, and currently has no affiliation with L'OREAL)

0 comments:

Post a Comment