3/20/11

Louis Vuitton Amarante Zippy Coin Purse Review

What:  LV Zippy Coin Purse (ZCP) in Amarante

What is not to like about this? It's small, super shiny, sparkles when the sun hits it just right, and absolutely awesome.  When I initially bought this two years ago it was because I needed something small but that could still hold a lot, because I really can't be without all my cards.

One thing I didn't really love was how smudged it got with finger prints.  Every time I touched it my print was on there.  It does come with a cloth to wipe all smudges off but this Vernis color just attracted smudges.  I did own a LV Vernis Ludlow in Fuchsia before and it never got smudged, definitely a unique problem to the Amarante color.  Overall its a great ZCP, not that much more expensive than the monogram or damier ZCPs, and totally worth getting.


Video!!!!


Pictures!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



(This is an independent review and this writer was not compensated for this review)

0 comments:

Post a Comment